I have decided to try and do something new with my blog and am hoping that I will be able to keep up with it. That is the one thing I am so bad about, keeping on a schedule when it comes to blogging. So anyways, starting today I am going to try and post some Friday Freebies for you all to grab up! Sound like fun? I think so and hope you enjoy it too! Now I know that you can find these (and more) on lots of other sites out there but my goal is to offer you those that I grab (or try to grab) for myself because I think they are worth it!
So for today’s freebies we have:
How about some birthday freebies~
Free Cookie Slice on Your Birthday! All you gotta do is sign up for Great American Cookies CookiE-mail and its yours with the purchase of a drink! Can’t get much easier than that. Go here to SIGN UP. Plus you get a free cookie offer just for signing up!
Did you know that you can get a FREE entre (up to $8) at Country Kitchen on your birthday? Well you can! All you have to do is show them your ID and its yours! How great is that? Pretty great if you ask me. Visit this page for more information and enjoy!
Do you garden? If so, join the Birthday List from Mike the Gardener Enterprises and receive 2 packs of complementary vegetable seeds on your birthday. NOTE~ they have had lots of sign-ups recently and are backlogged so it could take a little bit for your seeds to arrive! Be patient!
Lots of FREEBIES!! (Thanks to Wendi, who blogs at The Freebie Blogger for these!)
- Sign up to receive a FREE sample of John Frieda Smooth Start Frizz Ease Shampoo, Conditioner and Serum. (i know i can use this one! especially this time of year!)
- Take a survey here to receive a FREE Jaden Chinese Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix Packet.
- Nescafe is offering FREE coffee samples (select English on the top right of the page). Limit one sample per person, two per household. (i am not a coffee drinker but i grabbed this one for my hubby)
- For a limited time, get a FREE Ball RealFruit Classic Pectin canning sample. (I grabbed this one a couple days ago! i really want to start canning!)
- L’Oreal is offering FREE samples of EverSleek Intense Shampoo, Conditioner and Humidity Defying Leave-In Creme.
- Mary Kay is offering 4 FREE fragrance samples: Cotton, Honeysuckle, Amber and Passionfruit.
- Sign up with Uber Samples to possibly recieve FREE samples and also a chance to win full size products.
- Request a FREE CHAD sticker for your child’s car seat. This sticker provides rapid identification in case of an emergency.
- Bic will be giving away free BIC pens on their Facebook page on August 1st. You can like BIC Pens here.
- Amazon is offering a FREE download of the ebook Love In Bloom by Karen Rose Smith. You can read this book on Kindle device or download free programs to read other places: PC, MAC, Blackberry, Android, iPhone or iPad. This offer is available for a limited time only.
How about some retail therapy? Click the links to print free coupons at your favorite stores~
Click here and “like” them on Facebook to print a coupon for $5 off your purchase of $25 or more. Redeem through August 4th. They are also having a $4 sale today, July 29th and tomorrow, July 30th only. Click here for details.
Click here to print a Shopping Pass and receive an extra 15% off everything . Redeem through July 29th. That’s today so hurry. Also, through July 31st, you can get $10 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend. The Kohl’s cash can be redeemed August 1st through 8th. Click here for details.
Bath & Body Works
Click here to print a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $30 or more. Redeem through July 31st. Now through Sunday, Bath & Body Works is offering a FREE 2oz bottle of Paris Amour Body lotion. You do not need to purchase anything! This offer is available through July 31st, or while supplies last.
And don’t forget Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day where you can earn up to 10,000 Swagbucks in one search!! Have you signed up for Swagbucks yet? Well what are you waiting for?! Sign up today and start earning gift cards for surfing the internet. It is that easy! This is my favorite way to earn Amazon Gift Cards that I can use for Christmas shopping!! Or just give the gift code to my hubby and let him pick out whatever he wants when I want to give him a little surprise! And it costs me nothing but a little time!
Hope you can find something in the list that you can use! Sorry for some of the short dates, hopefully they won’t be that short in the future but I can only post it when I find it!