The theme for this week is High moments…in our lives! Head over to Mariposa’s site to see all the participants.
If you could share to us 3-5 high moments in your lives…this could be funny moments…the you can’t believe you did it moments…the “I told you so” moments…or the times we asked the ground to go open and eat us moments! You need not write a book to explain them, the highlights will do.
I am actually doing 6 because these are the really big moments in my life. So here they are, enjoy!
1. April 1997- when I accepted Christ as my Savior. It was a truly life-changing moment and one that will never be forgotten.
2. July 6 1996- when Josh and I got married. Of course this high moment began about 3 years before this and continues today but that was the day that we will always celebrate and never forget.
3. November 30 1999- the day our daughter Sarai was born. She was 10 weeks early and weighed 3 lbs 2.9 oz but is as healthy and happy as any almost 9 year old today! She is our #1 miracle baby
4. January 12, 2000- the day Sarai came home from the hospital. It was both exviting and scary at the same time. Many time during her hospital stay we weren’t sure she was going to come home but she did. God is good!
5. October 26, 2007- the day that we found out we were pregnant. He had waited 6 1/2 years for this day and it was sweet. God is faithful!
6. May 19, 2008- the day that Micah was born! Our second miracle had arrived 7 weeks early but was very healthy and only spent 8 days in the hospital. Praise God!
So those are my high moments! Hope you enjoyed them and maybe learned something too!